We offer domicilary support to individuals in their own home. Our support package will be tailored to meet your individual needs and can range from a few hours of support each week to a full 24 / 7 package.
Highbury Care Services is a provider of Domiciliary Support Services to Mental Health and the Physical and Learning Disability Sectors of the community. As an Organisation, we provide support services to the Public and Private Sectors, via Social Services. At present Highbury Care Services provides support to 25 individual Service Users, however, this changes frequently. It is the aim of Highbury Care Services to deliver a service of personal care, social support and associated domestic services, to meet the needs of Service Users in their own (home) environment.
To meet these Service Users needs Highbury Care Services is designed to achieve the following objectives:
- To deliver a service of the highest quality that will improve and sustain the Service Users overall quality of life.
- To ensure that the service is delivered flexibly, attentively and in a non-discriminatory fashion while respecting each Service User’s right to independence, privacy, dignity, fulfilment, and the right to make informed choices and to take risks.
- To ensure that each Service User’s needs and values are respected in matters of religion, culture, race or ethnic origin, sexuality and sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, parenthood and disabilities or impairments.
- To ensure that the service in whole is delivered in accordance with agreed Purchasing Contracts / Care Agreements.
- To manage and implement a formal programme of staff planning, selection, recruitment, training and personal development to enable Service Users needs to be met.
- To match the nominated Support Worker as closely as possible with the Service User, and respecting the need to change the Support Worker in the event of subsequent non-compatibility.
- To manage the Company efficiently and effectively to make best use of resources and to maximise value for money for the Purchaser / Service User.
- To undertake a Risk Assessment of environmental Health & Safety hazards and to ensure that areas of concern are duly reported to the Purchaser / Service User. Such Risk Assessments will take into account the right of the Service User to take risks, as indicated above.
- To ensure that all Service Users receive written information on Highbury Care Services, Procedure for Handling Complaints, Comments and Compliments, and how to use it.